Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can I break someones nose and get away with it easily?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

I think you should have started this thread over in Legal forum
    The legal eagles have all the answers

You can still start a thread there

weeks/months later when the warrant comes

Why would a warrant be issued?

If it's going to court then you get a summons

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭fallen01angel

Say if I go to Galway for a night to visit a friend and I hypothetically get into a fight, lets say completely unprovoked on the other persons part, and break someones nose, how do the Guards know who I am?
    I'm not violent in anyway, haven't been in a fight since school ect. I'm just genuinely curious can you actually do this and get away with it quite easily. I wouldn't be known around Galway, say I only have my smokes and cash on me and 'I don't remember where my friend lives', what the hell can they do? :confused:

I'm all too well aware I may have too much to think about pointless stuff.

All they have to do is trace you from this thread* and you are so going to jail. Word of advice....do not post your bold plans for next weekend on AH...........

*I've had a few.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭guitarzero

"Hey, so why you off to galway for bro?"

"Gonna break a mans nose!"

"Hahahaha...haha...haha...ha...bro, you still goin on about that, he didnt mean it, he was just an old man trying to move past in the cue, give him a break, it was 4 years ago, christ!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭Fromthetrees

So nobody really can explain that doing what I said in the OP isn't so very easily possible and doable. :(

Thought hondasam made a half decent effort but effectively had nothing.

I wanted to be wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

So nobody really can explain that doing what I said in the OP isn't so very easily possible and doable. :(

Thought hondasam made a half decent effort but effectively had nothing.

I wanted to be wrong.

Then take up mikemac1's advice and ask in Legal Discussion.
    mikemac1 wrote: »
    I think you should have started this thread over in Legal forum
    The legal eagles have all the answers

You can still start a thread there

Why would a warrant be issued?

If it's going to court then you get a summons

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement