Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mane'n'Tail

• 04-06-2012 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

It's probably not relevant for most but for me who used to always have to buy it online, Mane'n'Tail is now available in McCabe's pharmacy in Clerys. I bought the shampoo today for €6.95 (they were out of conditioner). I bought the original, but they also had another variant (Deep Moisturizing, I think). Good news for me and hopefully some others, I thought I should spread the news :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

I haven't tried the shampoo and conditioner yet, but I do have the hair strengthener and I love it! It's kinda multi-purpose, because it acts as a heat protectant, as well as a leave-in conditioner, and it can be used in damp or dry hair, it makes no difference. There's a noticeable difference in my hair since I started using it, it's much more healthy looking, and shiny, despite all the straightening it goes through!:P

What are the shampoo and conditioner like? I'd love to give them a go!

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭mysteries1984

_meehan_ wrote: »
    I haven't tried the shampoo and conditioner yet, but I do have the hair strengthener and I love it! It's kinda multi-purpose, because it acts as a heat protectant, as well as a leave-in conditioner, and it can be used in damp or dry hair, it makes no difference. There's a noticeable difference in my hair since I started using it, it's much more healthy looking, and shiny, despite all the straightening it goes through!:P

What are the shampoo and conditioner like? I'd love to give them a go!

Obviously I'm a massive fan, so I'm probably biased :D The conditioner is my very favourite though, moreso than the shampoo. You can leave it in or rinse it out, so it can be used almost as texturiser, and that's what I do. Get a blob and run it through my hair. I've got fairly wavy/curly hair, but it's prone to grease so I need something relatively lightweight, and this delivers. I must give the strengthener a go, if they have it in Clerys. I was wondering what it was like, and I think you've persuaded me :)

Have a look here to see what others more verbose than me have said about the conditioner btw:

http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp?ItemID=13719

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Mine hair feels quite healthy since I've started using it. Nice and shiny too! We got it in work so I'll definitely be buying another bottle when this runs out.

There is also a variant for coloured hair if anyone's wondering :)

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭CBFi

Is this stuff good? Does it smell nice?

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭mysteries1984

CBFi wrote: »
    Is this stuff good? Does it smell nice?
    It smells a little bit fruity. It's not too strong, a bit appley. I like it, personally. I don't think it's strong enough to offend anyone who doesn't favour the smell anyway.

• Advertisement
Advertisement