Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a Bill Pay phone from Meteor Online

Options
  • 04-06-2012 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭

Was thinking of getting a new phone and switching from "Pay As You Go" to Bill pay online. I want to get the EUR 20.33 monthly option (to get the free meteor texts and talk that I cant get instores), but want to know has anyone bought a Bill pay phone from Meteor and what the process was like for setting up a contract? I heard vague details that you have to email scans of stuff.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Nope I didnt get them mixed up. Check the OP in the brackets. Its an online exclusive.

Just checked there, it's gone offline now. The offer wasnt there about a week ago then a few days ago it was there and now its gone again :( Glad I didnt buy the phone online now!! I may just get it in the shop.

Also thanks for your first post.

• Advertisement

Ah balls! I never heard of that!
    Sound.

Advertisement