Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three Mobile Broadband

Options
  • 04-06-2012 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I cancelled a three mobile broadband subscription in January and since then have been getting calls on a daily basis from their collections team advising me that I owe them money. I initially ignored the calls thinking they were the usual persistant sales calls but when I answer one to tell them to stop calling I was quite shocked to learn they they had not cancelled my service and were demanding payment.

I have asked them to write to me instead of calling, so that I as the customer have a record of all contact, but they have refused.I only received 1 bill which was three months after I cancelled the service and was looking for 3 months worth of payments. Two weeks ago I sent a letter to their customer services department as per their complaints charter I found on line but was told on Friday that they had not received the letter and I had to write to a different address and when I asked to speak to a supervisor I was told the supervisor was on a call and would call me back. I received no callback.

I am a mobile customer with Three as is my partner and we are both considering leaving as we are out of contract anyway. The only people I can seem to talk to in this company are those that are trying to sell me something or those that are demanding payment on a service I cancelled and are threatening me with debt collections agencies.

Would anyone have any advice on how best to deal with this or would anyone know who I can contact in Three that will at the very least discuss my difficulties.

Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement