Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Play dead you idiot

2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

When people go on these kind of shooting sprees, they don't really aim all too well and just spray bullets all over the place. Chances are higher they'll point their gun towards a bunch of people to increase their chances of hitting someone.

If you want to survive, break free and run faster then the rest of the herd.

Or find a really good hiding spot.

play dead or hide wait for reload then rush them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

Countless times in real life and in the movies people die because they don' One example being the school shootings in America, find some dead bodies in a corner and lie down beside them facing down.

Right, because people have the presence of mind to do this when a lunatic is chasing them with a gun.

Your instincts will tell you to run, you'd have adrenalin pumping through you, making it physically difficult to remain still.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭howamidifferent

Sit down and have a tug. What man would be so mean as to stop you mid ****? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Owen Wilson knows what your talking about OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

He was an evil genius though, thats the exception that proves the rule.

the soldiers on both sides fighting in WWI, WWII, and Vietnam/Korea wars often shot the ones lying on the ground too just to make sure they were dead.

if your gonna do mass genocide ya may as well be thorough about it ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Oh ooh, here comes a guy with a gun shooting indiscriminately. What to do what to do? Oh wait, remember that film!

/Eats 50 hard boiled eggs

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 125 ✭✭Madame K

Zombies know when people are pretending.

After a month on my last job, I dreamt that my colleagues were all zombies. I had gone into canteen and the zombies were feasting on the only other living person at the company. I was afraid they'd catch me. To blend in, I walked over to the colleague and picked a bit of his brain out and tasted it. In the dream, I had perceived the flavor the be vilest thing my palette had ever experienced. Inside my mind raced and I was overcome with panic because I knew I would be sick and the zombies would know I was not one of them.

In the event of zombie apocalypse, I hope I don't have to prove myself as I am certain I will fail and become zombie food. I am also hopeful that the Z.A. will be contained within the US.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 191 ✭✭sweeney1971

You need to watch the training films to protect yourself from Zombies, such as the 'Walkind Dead series' do not make their mistakes and learn from them.

Besides, the Zombies would 'smell' your fresh blood' and know yu are not one of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

A much more common one in movies is where a cop or other person has a gun aimed at someone who isn't armed and that person tries to run away and the cop shoots them straight in the head, when a shot to the leg would have diffused the situation and kept the person alive.

The cops always say "he left me with no choice" and people console him and say "you were just doin your job man". Fools.

Advertisement