Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next week.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

carlbre wrote: »
    soft drinks all round was the plan

You wont go far wrong there, there's some early starts so best to be alert.

There's a couple of pubs down in the village also where you can get dinner/bar food etc...I think Pollys does food too actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭Armaghmagic

Any idea what time the day is finished on the Friday?

I can't remember what time my own finished at, it depends on how much progress you make in the day like any other class really. Either way, your time on the college is not long enough really so make sure you soak it all in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 collw2

EnterNow wrote: »
    I can't remember what time my own finished at, it depends on how much progress you make in the day like any other class really. Either way, your time on the college is not long enough really so make sure you soak it all in

Thank you for the info Enternow.
    This tread and my post of meeting for a soft drink was genuinely just for that, I thought seems as we are all in the same boat and people travailing down 13th would be grand to meet up get to know a few people ect. It just so happens a pub would be the medium to do so. Apologies if the talk went off topic.

collw2 wrote: »
    It just so happens a pub would be the medium to do so. Apologies if the talk went off topic.

Pollys is a grand little pub, ideal for chilling in & getting to know the lads in your class. No harm in a recreational pint :)

• Advertisement

Are slacks and a shirt acceptable for smart casual, or could you scrape by with jeans and a shirt? Will be travelling down in the comfort of the tracksuit either way!!:D

Are slacks and a shirt acceptable for smart casual, or could you scrape by with jeans and a shirt? Will be travelling down in the comfort of the tracksuit either way!!:D

From what I seen in my class, jeans/shoes/shirt/jumper etc are fine for smart casual. Just don't turn up in a tracksuit for your classes unless told to :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Tyron Jara

Around 4 or 5 I think as far as I remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭smiley963

Goodluck to every1 going down hope to get down soon aswell !!! :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭shaunerz

I'm going down Wed night aswell...

• Advertisement

If anyone wants to drop me a PM to exchange numbers......i plan to be there about 6 on Wednesday evening!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 carlbre

If anyone wants to drop me a PM to exchange numbers......i plan to be there about 6 on Wednesday evening!

i'm only leaving dublin at half 5 so i'll be a bit later! sent my number to you there.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 cozzy66

carlbre wrote: »
    i'm only leaving dublin at half 5 so i'll be a bit later! sent my number to you there.

Hey passed my medical last week anyway thank god. Presume ye will all be finished up phase today. just wondering how it all went, and was there any indication or hint to when the next intake to phase 1 will be ?

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭B2deF

haha oh to be back on phase 1 again

PM me any questions about Templemore if you want I'm fresh out the gates just after graduating as a reserve.

Advertisement