Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotels close to the NBA Tallaght Q?.

Options
  • 04-06-2012 11:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭

Any suggestions for somewhere decent to stay close to the NBA in July?.

I stayed in The Plaza last July, and for the love of sweet baby Jesus the place was a kip. Never again.

Reason I'm staying over is its cheaper than taxi's to and from on the night.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭thudd

There's a Maldron hotel about a kilometre up from the plaza outside Tallaght stadium. Bear in mind it's heading away from the NBA though

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

The IBIS hotel beside the Red Cow Luas stop is only a few minutes down the M50 from the basketball arena,is cheap and the place is grand.Nothing fancy,but it does the job.

http://www.ibishotel.com/gb/hotel-0595-ibis-dublin/index.shtml

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Sounds like you have a car at hand. There are no hotels really in walking distance bar the plaza. There is another in Tallaght called the Abberley Court Hotel, no idea what its like.

There are also some B&Bs in Templeogue which wouldn't be far away, 20 minute walk.
    Heres one I found on Templeogue Bridge

Advertisement