Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Come Dine With Me kerry

Options
  • 04-06-2012 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Come on folks give us the lowdown on the Kerry people participating in this weeks programme. The young barman seems to be suffering from very high self esteem and the interior designer is a pain to listen to.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Halo Kitty

Thought Andrea is very natural in front of the cameras, and to be honest i thought she was a bit of a laugh, even at times she may be abit loud,,,but otherwise program rather dull so far..but 3 more nights left...so fingers crossed for more insight and laughs..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

It's what's known as, like all those programmes as a big load of rubbish.

Real brain dead TV.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

didn't actually see it, but I know that the guy Stephen is the grandson of Danny Leane who owns the Abbey inn!
    I remember when the makers of the show were in town handing out leaflets & posters! One of the girls I work with told them she wouldn't be seen dead on it hahahaha! I wasn't there a the time so didn't get to add my thoughts :P ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

i dont think that the interior designer has a kerry accent, malissa is her name i think, dont like the fact that she is critical of the dogs in the house, it is their home and their owner, the barman mr leen is real sure of himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭patk72

Mallissa or whatever what a jaw on her tis like a breying donkeys:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

Melissa is actually lovely, I know her through her brother. She seems to be suffering majorly from the editing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

oeb wrote: »
    Melissa is actually lovely, I know her through her brother. She seems to be suffering majorly from the editing.
    A mixture of scripting and editing always casts people in certain roles. Another reason not to watch these crap "reality" shows

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

A mixture of scripting and editing always casts people in certain roles. Another reason not to watch these crap "reality" shows
    she won me over in the end, she is a perfectionist, and was great crack in the end, it is just that she seemed to be posh at start, but she soon let her guard down with the people she met on cdwm.

Advertisement