Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

business 2012: consumer information act 2007???

• 05-06-2012 12:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

what do i put down for it if it comes up as a question on the paper? ANY help appreciated! <3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Damogib

Consumer Information Act 2007 protects consumers from unfair business to consumer practices. It sets out the law regarding the false or misleading promotion of goods for sale.
    1. prohibits false pricing.
    2. prohibits false product descriptions
    3. prohibits false advertising
    4. set up national consumer agency

National Consumer Ageny

enforces consumer information act 2007
    advises businesses on their responsibilities
    advises consumers on their rights
    advises the government
    publishes a list of businesses who break the act

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭lolabearxx

thank you so much, thats not quite as bad as i thought it would be!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Ryuji_w

i have a sheet my teacher did out for us. i'll put it up tomorrow. too tired need bed ;)

Ryuji_w wrote: »
    i have a sheet my teacher did out for us. i'll put it up tomorrow. too tired need bed ;)

u cutie, thank u so much <3 my teacher never told me that we had to do it :/

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Ryuji_w

sorry it took so long, had to fiddle with the camera. there are two sets done. one from a business seminar i went to, then the shortened version done by my teacher :D they are backwards so start from the bottom right and go left :)

img0929oz.th.jpg img0928k.th.jpg img0927vo.th.jpg img0926kl.th.jpg img0924qc.th.jpg img0923mi.th.jpg img0922en.th.jpg img0921j.th.jpg img0920xq.th.jpg

• Advertisement

thaank you so so much i didnt realise how much effort you'd gone through to do that!! thank you, im saved for tomorrow if that comes up :L

Advertisement