Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordinary Level English - Prescribed Poetry?

• 05-06-2012 12:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I have decided to take ordinary level very recently. I was wondering if someone had a list of the prescribed peoms for ordinary level. I would be in their debt.

Please & thank you.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 127 ✭✭n0ak

I have decided to take ordinary level very recently. I was wondering if someone had a list of the prescribed peoms for ordinary level. I would be in their debt.

Please & thank you.

Here they are Look out for OL it's there ;) Good Luck :cool:http://english.slss.ie/resources/c/6/28/Prescribed%20Texts%202012.pdf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 565 ✭✭✭thefasteriwalk

Please & thank you.

Glitterslut,

Of the listed poems around 20 will be the same as those porscribed for Higher Level and 16-ish will only be prescribed for ordinary level. Of the four that come up on the exam two will be taken from those also prescribed for higher level and two will be taken from those only prescribed for ordinary level. If you've been doing higher up until now you should just concentrate on the higher level ones.

Advertisement