Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you travel to Australia with this charge

Options
  • 05-06-2012 1:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello, a friend on mine and no its not me wondered if he could still travel to Australia with a charge for receiving stolen goods knowingly I know its a strange question but just wanted to know would anybody know the answer to this

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section I did not know where to post it.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hello, a friend on mine and no its not me wondered if he could still travel to Australia with a charge for receiving stolen goods knowingly I know its a strange question but just wanted to know would anybody know the answer to this

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section I did not know where to post it.

Perhaps you should suggest to your friend that they seek professional advice, or contact the Australia Embassy directly for their opinion?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 kinggriff

Our migration agent said told us that once the person is not a repeat offender of petty crimes they should still be ok to enter Australia. I think your friend would need a reference letter from the gardai though. Contact the Australian embassy

Advertisement