Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watch Dogs

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

Cannot login to uPlay on PC, anyone else?

Nobody can. They can't even keep their authentication/sign in servers up. F*cking awesome.

http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/uplay.ubi.com.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭M00lers

Good ol' ubi......****tards!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

Cannot login to uPlay on PC, anyone else?

Yeah it won't let me sign in either

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

Well i took the plunge.

Bought XCOM for €5.

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    I'm done discussing this with you, you would argue with a white wall by the sounds of it :pac:

You're done arguing that your talking out of your ass?

Thanks, please don't make up lies again.

tok9 wrote: »
    What's actually quite funny regarding this whole GTA/Watchdogs debate is that GTA is a far bigger culprit of deceiving the consumer than Watchdogs.

GTA advertised and discussed heists as a huge feature of the game when it was only a few missions with 2 branches basically and it still hasn't been released online.

For the Single player campaign I was a very happy consumer, I completed it twice.

I didn't purchase it for the multiplayer, so I would agree that it must have been disappointing for anybody that purchased it for this reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

Xenji wrote: »
    Well took the plunge, €45 delivered with VGP and if I do not like it I can print out an EU cover for the game and trade it back into Gamestop.

Whaaaa? You can do that? Where do you get the cover from?

RasTa wrote: »
    You're done arguing that your talking out of your ass?

Thanks, please don't make up lies again.

No need to be going around calling me an ass on an open thread. Take some time to relax your wound up over absolutely nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

For the Single player campaign I was a very happy consumer, I completed it twice.

I didn't purchase it for the multiplayer, so I would agree that it must have been disappointing for anybody that purchased it for this reason.

But it wasn't just mp.

In the sp it was extremely disappointing too. There was practically no choice in the heists, just 2 options really. The crew you picked had practically no benefit in the long term and you couldn't do any heists after.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,349 ✭✭✭naughto

danthefan wrote: »
    have a guess there dan

tok9 wrote: »
    But it wasn't just mp.

In the sp it was extremely disappointing too. There was practically no choice in the heists, just 2 options really. The crew you picked had practically no benefit in the long term and you couldn't do any heists after.

Not to throw the thread off-topic but I believe they corrected everything about what they got wrong in GTA IV.

The first glimpse of this improvement was from the Ballad of Gay Tony where they injected the fun back into the missions.

I'm sorry if you feel that way about the heists but fair enough. Myself, I loved them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

The wet roads after it's been raining look very impressive.

After spending a bit more time at it , personally I think it feels more Saints Row than GTA :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

calex71 wrote: »
    The wet roads after it's been raining look very impressive.

After spending a bit more time at it , personally I think it feels more Saints Row than GTA :confused:

Don't be saying that, next their dlc will involve dildo weapons

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Haven't put much time into it but the main characters voice is so annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

No need to be going around calling me an ass on an open thread. Take some time to relax your wound up over absolutely nothing.

I never called you an ass, I said you're talking out of it.

2Mad2BeMad wrote: »
    Don't be saying that, next their dlc will involve dildo weapons

Ha ha ha :D

Not really the plot or the acting just the city really does take me back to saints row 2 in ways.

I love some of the stuff that comes up when you listen in on calls or texts, like "she has a thrid nipple" or "Hi what does IDK and TTYL mean, I don't know talk to you later, Ok maybe my brother will know" :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,411 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

RasTa wrote: »
    I never called you an ass, I said you're talking out of it.

Guys would you both please just move on and stop derailing the conversation. No more of this or there will be repercussions in the form of bans.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

danthefan wrote: »

It can be as easy as a simple google image search or borrowing it off of a friend and scanning it, just make sure you use the glossy printing paper, handy if you have a good printer at work as well :pac: Also make sure that the code on the spine of the case is the EU version.

It can be as easy as a simple google image search or borrowing it off of a friend and scanning it, just make sure you use the glossy printing paper, handy if you have a good printer at work as well :pac: Also make sure that the code on the spine of the case is the EU version.

Do places like GameStop really care? The one in Galway has a number of games with German, French, Polish and even one Japanese cover.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

Do places like GameStop really care? The one in Galway has a number of games with German, French, Polish and even one Japanese cover.

They scan the cover so yes they do care

Yeah mine does anyway, when they scan the game it comes up as being non EU.

Think I mentioned before that xtra vision have no issue taking the Canadian imports, they scan it, don't find it and do manual search in the system.

Shame that ours closed down, was a lot less effort and we just have Gamestop now.

Shame that ours closed down, was a lot less effort and we just have Gamestop now.
    ours was sapose to as well never did in the end they got rid of all the staff and got people who give a sh1te and are very good at there job.
    spend about 10 to 15 mins talking to the manager about what was better ps4 or xbone.iam still undecided though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

Few copies in adverts, one is only €50

servers still down wtf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭moc moc a moc

Take some time to relax your wound up over absolutely nothing.

Yeah, I agree; relax your wound. It'll never heal properly if it's overstressed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Can you shoot while driving?

Advertisement