Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watch Dogs

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Anybody know the name of the techno track that's played in the niteclub???
    The part where you're after the Deadmau5 type charachter, can't remember his name

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭KeithM89

Anybody know the name of the techno track that's played in the niteclub???
    The part where you're after the Deadmau5 type charachter, can't remember his name

The Defalt mission?
    Condition - Johnny Fiasco

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58XZFhN4-EE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

KeithM89 wrote: »
    The Defalt mission?
    Condition - Johnny Fiasco

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58XZFhN4-EE

Ah good man yourself, that's the wan.
    I'll belt that out now to get me through the home stretch in work :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

One gang hidout left and its not a showing up on the map,very annoying..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭KeithM89

One gang hidout left and its not a showing up on the map,very annoying..

It only shows up once you scan all ten briefcases.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,349 ✭✭✭naughto

mine has arrived from videogamesplus
    just starting now, any tips lads ?
    for the convoys missions use trucks it harder for them to kill you and you can just run over the other gang members when you take out the main guy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

accepted a mission to deliver a car, police are a nightmare, im hacking all the stuff toget rid, timer went to 100 percent and bang helicopter on top of me

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

naughto wrote: »
    for the convoys missions use trucks it harder for them to kill you and you can just run over the other gang members when you take out the main guy

Fire engine's rock for doing this ;)

getting the hang of this now, its more of a cat and mouse thing rather than gta, which was foot to the floor

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Just finished the first mission in this game. I know it is very, very early but I'm not feeling it yet. Almost tempted to see what the trade in value is like. I only paid €40 for it in the first place so I might get my money back on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

Good to know, enjoy your money.

Just finished the first mission in this game. I know it is very, very early but I'm not feeling it yet. Almost tempted to see what the trade in value is like. I only paid €40 for it in the first place so I might get my money back on it.

why buy a game and sell it without even having a proper crack at it ?
    im 6 hours in andam still learning the game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Just finished it, that last mission was seriously tough going! Excellent game, really enjoyed it and hope they improve upon for it a sequel.
    Speaking of sequels, I'm assuming the threats made by Dedsec of "being at war" will be the story for it. They'll surely be seeking revenge against Aiden after he rejected their request to access CTOS before he shut it down?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

why buy a game and sell it without even having a proper crack at it ?
    im 6 hours in andam still learning the game

The heavy emphasis on stealth in that first mission was very off putting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

The heavy emphasis on stealth in that first mission was very off putting.

You'll get used to it. There's only a handful of actual stealth missions in the game, the rest are a combination of hacking or even assault, whichever you see fit. Give the game a fair chance though, it really is excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Has anybody used the ctOS app to challenge people? It's good fun and challenging when up against a good player.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

I wasn't blown away by the opening but once it hits it's stride it's quite fun. Some of the tutorial missions aren't great IMO.

It's best enjoyed as a slow paced game, almost like Splinter Cell at times. Aggressively taking a Gang hideout with a silenced 1911 and hacking without being spotted is great fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Benzino wrote: »
    Has anybody used the ctOS app to challenge people? It's good fun and challenging when up against a good player.

I have not challenged anyone as I don't have a tablet but I have accepted challenges. It's great craic, police everywhere and all the hack opportunities popping up on whatever street you are on. I have taken to driving on the footpaths just to avoid road blockers. ;)

I have not challenged anyone as I don't have a tablet but I have accepted challenges. It's great craic, police everywhere and all the hack opportunities popping up on whatever street you are on. I have taken to driving on the footpaths just to avoid road blockers. ;)

Just watch you don't kill a civilian, as that gives the other player more points to hack stuff or send more patrol cars your way :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Just watch you don't kill a civilian, as that gives the other player more points to hack stuff or send more patrol cars your way :P

I did not know that, thanks for the heads up!
    No wonder my car was a mess when I made it across the line. . .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Just finished it there. Very good game, and I rarely enjoy looking forward to finishing all the side missions etc, but that's what I'm gonna do now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Getaway drive from a bad hack. I really like this small car. Its really zippy with great control.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Getaway drive from a bad hack. I really like this small car. Its really zippy with great control.

It's been nicknamed the Italian job in our house

• Registered Users Posts: 7,349 ✭✭✭naughto

Protector failsafe,I am Neary a f1ucking terrorist with the amount of people I've run over

Anybody 100% this yet? I'm on 99.7% and all I have left is one Convoy mission (based on the progression wheel), but it's not appearing on the map :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Anybody 100% this yet? I'm on 99.7% and all I have left is one Convoy mission (based on the progression wheel), but it's not appearing on the map :(

Wander around a bit , it will either come up as a "press down" to set a marker or you will have to hack it off some one, too around 5 -10 minutes to pop up for me , and yes it was a knock down as opposed to an easy take town mission :(

calex71 wrote: »
    Wander around a bit , it will either come up as a "press down" to set a marker or you will have to hack it off some one, too around 5 -10 minutes to pop up for me , and yes it was a knock down as opposed to an easy take town mission :(

Sweet, I'll try that out. I thought those pop-ups were for existing jobs already on the map, so I just ignored them ha!

And it popped up :) Easy when you have the enforcer :)

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

calex71 wrote: »
    It's been nicknamed the Italian job in our house

Thats exactly what I was thinking when taking narrow alleyways :D
    naughto wrote: »
    Protector failsafe,I am Neary a f1ucking terrorist with the amount of people I've run over

I've been really nice to the citizens of Chicago in this game for some reason. I do however rob all the citizens money. Me being nice to them does come at a price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

After a few days away I've come back to Watchdogs and I seem to have come to a major bug where I can't progress.

Act3 Mission1. I've completed most of the mission and I'm told to follow this person. Then he is going to show me something but nothing happens.

Anyone else have this issue?

Edit: Got it working.. just restarted last autosave and walked to his right.. no idea if that helped :P

Advertisement