Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone have day 3 and 21 bloods done at gp?

Options
  • 05-06-2012 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭

Hi everyone,just wondering has anyone had there day 3 and 21 blood done at there gp?We are heading for some tests this month and other half will be having semen analysis in Dublin which is fine as he is up there working during the week.I would rather have mine done at gp rather than trecking to dublin twice in one month for blood draws as i know we will be probably be making some trips up there after results....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭meggysmom

ok so just made appointment for monday,af due thursday and she will be here so monday will be day 4 or 5,doc said anyday from day 3-5 so I hope that's ok?I'm glad at least I don't have to do the big drive just for bloods but also hoping they are thorough tests,Will find out monday I guess:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

meggysmom wrote: »
    ok so just made appointment for monday,af due thursday and she will be here so monday will be day 4 or 5,doc said anyday from day 3-5 so I hope that's ok?I'm glad at least I don't have to do the big drive just for bloods but also hoping they are thorough tests,Will find out monday I guess:)

Hi meggsmom, I had mine done with my go and also with the consultant whilst I was on clomid. Both sets weren't band on the days 3 and 21 but that didn't seem to matter. Both of my readings were apparently normal. Good luck with them!

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭meggysmom

thanks yellow hen,feeling a bit better about it today,we are going to have them done this month plus SA so will have everything in front of us then,we have a busy couple months coming up so I don't think we will start anything until end of summer but glad tests are getting done,I feel then a couple months break from it all will be good for us:)Hope your doing ok:)

Advertisement