Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dissident 'Republicans' disrupt olympic torch event in Derry.

1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

awec wrote: »
    Another post, no answers.

You're the one going on about police heavy handedness yet you seem unable to tell us all what they did that was heavy handed.

The problem with listening to people that were there is that certain elements have cried wolf for years around police heavy handedness and nobody believes them any more.

Also didn't tell me what you meant by "you guys".

I have no intention in the wide world in getting into a discussion of what heavy handedness means to me so you can have a hissy fit about what you think it means.
    I took the time to contact people who protest against human rights abuses (internment in this case) who where there. I made my judgement based on what they told me they seen.
    I came on this thread to defend their right to protest after seeing people typing stuff like 'douse them in petrol and torch them. In other words 'I have my freedom and human rights and dignity, sod them', just like the partitionists have been saying all these years.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭AEDIC

Mod

Back on topic please.

Good luck with that :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Ghandee wrote: »
    Dissident 'Republicans' disrupt olympic torch event in Derry.

Absolute fúckwits? Who/what are they fighting for? A shower of spineless wasters, that were nowhere to be seen when there was an actual conflict taking place. The war is over lads, but then ye chicken shíts would know nothing about war I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭Fenian Army

Absolute fúckwits? Who/what are they fighting for? A shower of spineless wasters, that were nowhere to be seen when there was an actual conflict taking place. The war is over lads, but then ye chicken shíts would know nothing about war I suppose.
    They were protesting about policing and interment

Advertisement