Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jackets for lambs

• 05-06-2012 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Is there anyone out there that knows were we could pick up 3 jackets for lambs that have completely lost all their wool. We currently have them in a shed and letting mothers into suck them morning and night but this is not good for lambs or mothers. I have seen sheep blankets online but these would be very big. Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 356 ✭✭bizzyb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 328 ✭✭DMAXMAN

the lalor center in baltinglass used to have them for sale. they are a sheltered workshop for disabled and do a lot of good work. sorry i dont have a phone number to hand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭foxylock

I used lamb jackets this year and have some left over, pm me your address and I'll send them on to you or alternatively I can send them to your local post office for you to collect, if your worried about internet psycho's and all that !!!!

I found them to be a great help against hypothermia and also mister fox. These are the plastic ones by the way bought in Mullinahone Co-op. I think it was thirty quid for a hundred. If you want some no problem and no charge :D:D

Advertisement