Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking for a car lift to work

Options
  • 05-06-2012 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi ! I live in Dublin City Center and I'll start working in Blanchardstown Business Park in August/September 2012. I'm French and very friendly (you might want to improve your French on the way to work?! Or just have nice company!). My office day will be approx 9:00AM to 6:00PM. I can offer a compensation for the service. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭con1982

Hi ! I live in Dublin City Center and I'll start working in Blanchardstown Business Park in August/September 2012. I'm French and very friendly (you might want to improve your French on the way to work?! Or just have nice company!). My office day will be approx 9:00AM to 6:00PM. I can offer a compensation for the service. Thanks!

Hi,

As far as I know Paypal operate a bus service for employees directly from the city centre to that Business Park. Maybe you could contact them and see if they take paying customers.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 EmilieCarpool

I'll try to contact someone...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,706 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

You could also try http://www.carsharing.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 10 EmilieCarpool

I googled car pooling dublin, but this website didn't appear surprisingly!
    It looks pretty good, thanks!
    Emilie

Advertisement