Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win a €250 One4All Voucher and Tickets to the London Olympics with Pieta House

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭diamondgirl

My #power to shine person is my mam, she has been there for me through the good times & the bad. She supported me through a teenage pregancy, even through she was suffering with breast cancer herself. She is just the best. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 cj263

My #powertoshine person is my grandmother. Because she is like a mother to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 hyperbird78ie

My #powertoshine is my ten year old daughter shes a great help to me while her dad is in england working during the week and Im due in three weeks time

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

My #powertoshine person is my Dad. He is so selfless, he would do anything to help his family and friends. He never thinks of himself snd as long as his family is happy, so is he.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

My #powertoshine person is my cousin. He lives life to the fullest even though he has down syndrome. He doesn't entertain the word can't!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭joxers25

My #powertoshine person is my beautiful wife Grá. I love her and she loves me back.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,156 ✭✭✭rameire

My #powertoshine person is my daughter, because she makes me get up in the morning to feed her.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭frank9901

My power to shine person is shared by my three daughters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭iDann

My #powertoshine person is..Lady Gaga, people might take her the wrong way sometimes and only view her from her outfits, but she is the most kind celebrity to walk this planet, she loves her fans so much and really respects them, she always sends out pizzas and lots of food to her fans waiting in line for her concerts or her album signings, like who does that, what other celebrity does it, because I never hear of it, Not only that she set up her own charity with her mom against bullying, The Born This Way Foundation, bullying really effected her, and now with her mom she wanted to help people who are being bullied ans even the bully because the bully must have a reason they are reacting that way, she cares about everyone, she is always out to make the world a better place, not just to show off her crazy outfits. She is inspiring.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

My #powertoshine person is my wife. I don't give her the credit or thanks she deserves for being the best mother my children could ask for. She doesn't always understand why I feel down, she always try's to help even when it starts getting her down. She is my rock (and I hope she reads this!).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

My #powertoshine person(s) is my mam and dad :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

My powertoshine people are the kind folks in Poulaphouca, otherwise nothing would happen when I flicked on the light switch!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

My powertoshine....

Me!

Believe in yourself and you will succeed!

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭markest

My #powertoshine person is my wife, for putting up with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭p15574

Seeing as it's to do with the Olympics, my power to shine person is Katie Taylor - what a sportswoman! After years of waiting, this year she gets the chance to shine on an Olympic stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

My #powertoshine person is my Dad who just received a kidney transplant on Saturday!

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭paradisepaddy

My #powertoshine person is Nikola Tesla as he is responsible for most of the things that make modern life so modern, including funny enough lots of things that shine. The Wiki page is one of my favourite reads

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭celticutd87

My #powertoshine person is/are FOSNIC Cobh Co Cork ie Friends of Special Needs in Cobh. The amount of trojan work they do for people with disabilities is unreal and a great testement to the togetherness of communities.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Mayres

My #powertoshine Person is My Dad who has battled Cancer 3 times and still Has Great outlook on life even though he is now over 82 he still gets up in the morning with a smile on His face God Bless Him

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭mejulie805

My #powertoshine person is my mam! Anyone who opens the door to you and lets you cry to her for an hour- and only comes up with silver linings for you- is super powerful to me!:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭Gman1

My #powertoshine person is my mum because she puts a lot of effort into the community and work tirelessly for the elderly of the area, even spending her own hard earned money for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

My #powertoshine is my little baby James. The light of my life! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

my #powertoshine is my wife for her tireless devotion to me!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭alanucc

My #powertoshine Person is my Dad. He's the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭jamesie_boy

My #powertoshine person is Fabrice Muamba. He shows us how fragile life can be and to appreciate life as it can be taken away so easily

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭dak

My powertoshine person is Mother Theresa RIP for all the great work she did in Calcutta !

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Blikes

My #powertoshine person is my mam, she's the strongest, most caring person in the world even through these last few very hard years, she's been a rock!

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Wafa

My #powertoshine is my Mam. She has put up with so much over the last few years and never puts herself first. She has helped me through a very difficult time and I'd love her to have this. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭creativedrinker

My #powertoshine person is my dad..he's a bit of a hero!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Esto Fidelis

My #powertoshine person is my Mam, she does so much work for our local area and at 75 years young never stops.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement