Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win a €250 One4All Voucher and Tickets to the London Olympics with Pieta House

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Fall_Guy

my #powertoshine person is my long suffering other-half who continues to believe that i have the potential to be a decent person despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary. If I win this voucher I will hopefully succeed in proving her right for once by spoiling the crap out of her!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

My #powertoshine person is my mum- partily blind, several heart attacks, strokes, living on her own (widowed) but still upbeat.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭AMCCORK

My #powertoshine person is my three year old who makes me smile and laugh every single day!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Keci11

My#powertoshine person is my mum she is my insperation she overcame breast cancer at the age if 40 and has several setbacks sine but is still there to support me and be an amazing granny to my 2 kids her smile cluld light up a room and her laugh is contagious :))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Well everyone, it's time to close the competition. Many thanks for such great, heartwarming and lovely entries.

We will now choose the winner at random and get back to you announcing the result asap. :)

Regards,
    Una

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

And the winner, chosen randomly, is... jamesie_boy!

Congratulations jamesie_boy - sending you a private message now! :)

Thanks again to all who participated. Watch this space as well as our Facebook and Twitter (see my signature) for more great competitions from Electric Ireland!

All the best,
    Una

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement