Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worktop Joint

• 05-06-2012 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭

Hi all,i need a worktop straight joint 40mm,i cant seem to find them anywhere except online which is a very last resort because they wont be delivered soon enough,anybody know where il get 1 in Dublin city centre,thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

manutd83 wrote: »
    Hi all,i need a worktop straight joint 40mm,i cant seem to find them anywhere except online which is a very last resort because they wont be delivered soon enough,anybody know where il get 1 in Dublin city centre,thanks

You mean the metal or plastic joint that covers the join between 2 pieces of kitchen workop?

B&Q sell them,as do Woodies and most builders providers too.

Simples.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭manutd83

simples is what i thought aswell till i went to try and buy 1,everywhere iv tried have had the 30mm one in black,or the chrome 40mm one, or white in both sizes and colours but just not the 1 i need,metal 40mm in black

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

simples is what i thought aswell till i went to try and buy 1,everywhere iv tried have had the 30mm one in black,or the chrome 40mm one, or white in both sizes and colours but just not the 1 i need,metal 40mm in black

B&Q in Liffey Valley or Airside and Woodies do sell them.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,042 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

noyeks, north rd, close to Joe Duffy Motors just off M50 ( finglas )

Advertisement