Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Updating Website

Options
  • 05-06-2012 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭

I created a new website in Dreamweaver CS3, and its working fine, displaying on my webspace. When i update my website with some new titles and then go to my address the updates are not there (on my pc), if i connect with my laptop their there. Now if i clear my Temporary Internet files, cookies etc, the website displays the new updates.

My old website which i created in basic html always showed the updates immediately without clearing my Temporary internet files etc.

Is there anyway of showing the updates without clearing Temporary Internet files, cookies etc?

maybe adding some code or something else. I remember some years back there was some way of updating through internet explorer by setting it to display the latest page.

thanks.

Comments

Advertisement