Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kevin Street Exam Results

Options
  • 05-06-2012 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

Hi folks
    anyone know when these might be out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Think the extern is in on the 12th so maybe the 14th of June?

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭stephen812

http://modularisation.dit.ie/studentinfo.htm

Click on your college on the left hand side of the page, and there's a link with all the dates.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭00MARTZ00

appreciate it folks thanks a mil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Inbox

stephen812 wrote: »
    http://modularisation.dit.ie/studentinfo.htm

Click on your college on the left hand side of the page, and there's a link with all the dates.

That's handy cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭shanered

dying to get my results!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭adamtj09

shanered wrote: »
    dying to get my results!

Not long now, they have come out earlier than expected for the last 2/3 semesters for me anyway, hoping is the same this year , expected to be the 14th so hopefully the 12th .

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭engrish?

adamtj09 wrote: »
    Not long now, they have come out earlier than expected for the last 2/3 semesters for me anyway, hoping is the same this year , expected to be the 14th so hopefully the 12th .

Any sign? Do we use the same pin etc from our Christmas exams or will they send us a new one? I'm in Aungier St.

engrish? wrote: »
    Any sign? Do we use the same pin etc from our Christmas exams or will they send us a new one? I'm in Aungier St.

Aungier street could be different altogether from Kevin Street, as far as I remember they send you your login details in the email. It has always been in the evening when I get my results aka 4-6 pm nearly always 2 days early, but there's always the year they change it around and stick to their schedule. Also it might be different for each course or school so if it says 14th or whenever that your results are out believe that date and be shocked if they are out before :)

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭engrish?

Aungier street could be different altogether from Kevin Street, as far as I remember they send you your login details in the email. It has always been in the evening when I get my results aka 4-6 pm nearly always 2 days early, but there's always the year they change it around and stick to their schedule. Also it might be different for each course or school so if it says 14th or whenever that your results are out believe that date and be shocked if they are out before :)

Ours are the 13th so I'll stick to that!

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭spiderman1885

Just noticed the progression board for my course is today... I think in previous years the results have come out the same day as the progression boards.

• Advertisement

Just noticed the progression board for my course is today... I think in previous years the results have come out the same day as the progression boards.

Yah and normally they come out at the end of the working dat(5ish) at least in CS. We will see shortly anyway if they will be released today or not!

No luck yet anyway!

No luck yet anyway!

Nope ! Getting less likely by the minute for them to be out tonight.

If you can remember your pin, you can check before you get the email. The email usually comes well after the results are out!

is it always the same pin?
    Might be able to dig it up from xmas if it is!

If you can remember your pin, you can check before you get the email. The email usually comes well after the results are out!

My pin is disabled, just tried it there..

Same yeah, no results today anyway!

Same yeah, no results today anyway!

Ah ya never know! It'd DIT after all

ha fair enuff!
    Wait another day or so.....

Ah ya never know! It'd DIT after all

Haha! I dont think anyone works past 6 in DIT!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭rob w

Just got mine there.....my pin was changed to 123456 this semester tho, was different last semester!! Passed everything too...delighted!! Best of luck to all!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭noddy78779

I was due to get my results on the 12th but didnt recieve them but progression boards are today. You reckon im expecting alot by getting them today?

Im just so anxious to see whether ive ruined my summer by failing sumthing...

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭StinkySocs

I can't get in to them...

Good Luck!

Just got mine there, no repeats ! Delighted, off to the US for 3 months on Monday , so no having to cut my trip short to do repeats back home :D:D Best of luck to everyone else.

still waiting for mine!!!!:mad:

Just got mine there, no repeats ! Delighted, off to the US for 3 months on Monday , so no having to cut my trip short to do repeats back home :D:D Best of luck to everyone else.

I think you said yesterday you're in CS? What year? and Congrats!

I think you said yesterday you're in CS? What year? and Congrats!

Yeah I am indeed , I'm in 3rd year (well 4th year now I guess), did you also get your results?

Yeah I am indeed , I'm in 3rd year (well 4th year now I guess), did you also get your results?

I'm in 4th year, still waiting! This is killer!

I'm in 4th year, still waiting! This is killer!

Yah it feels like they love to torture us with the agonising wait ha! Maybe they are releasing them one year at a time.

• Advertisement

Yah it feels like they love to torture us with the agonising wait ha! Maybe they are releasing them one year at a time.

Did you get the email, or just remember your PIN?

Advertisement