Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling ticketfast tickets?

Options
  • 05-06-2012 2:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭

Is there any way of proving the authenticity of ticketmaster ticketfast tickets? I'm looking to get rid of a pair of tickets but I'm worried that people will be wary because they're basically just printouts. I haven't actually printed the tickets yet so I was wondering if there's any way that ticketmaster would change them for hard copies?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Allegedly people used to be able to get an exchange done but Ticketmaster have cracked down on it as I haven't heard of any success stories recently. Ticketmaster are not really interested in supporting resales so they won't be much help. I'd recommend offering to be as transparent as possible to anyone buying. Offer to show your passport, credit card and a bill to prove who you are and how they can contact you after if there is a problem. Basically that's the same level of verification a bank requires so it should be good enough for anything else.

Advertisement