Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swim recommendations

• 05-06-2012 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to get some one to one lessons/coaching, preferably someone with triathlon knowledge, I was wondering if people had anyone they've used in Dublin before they would recommend?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

d4r3n wrote: »
    I'm looking to get some one to one lessons/coaching, preferably someone with triathlon knowledge, I was wondering if people had anyone they've used in Dublin before they would recommend?

Interested.... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Eanna McGrath in Base2Race is another option to consider.

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭d4r3n

Interested.... :D

You do one to one swim coaching? Where are you based?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

You do one to one swim coaching? Where are you based?

No, the boardsie they call Interested. Legend has it he invented front crawl, and he has so much body hair that he doesn't need a wetsuit.

You don't want swim coaching from me, trust me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭interested

"Only the most ridiculous parts of this story are true."
    No, the boardsie they call Interested. Legend has it he invented front crawl, and he has so much body hair that he doesn't need a wetsuit.

You don't want swim coaching from me, trust me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement