Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bowling For Soup

Options
  • 05-06-2012 3:12pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Bowling For Soup
    We're coming back to the UK and Ireland this October with our amazing friends The Dollyrots and Patent Pending! Tickets on sale Friday

560094_10151056765318804_1722231152_n.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I'd like to go, but it'll prob be 14+ gig, which means I prob won't bother again which is unfortunate.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭green day rule

Going To Be Amazing Are The Supports Any Good ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

Was tempting until I read the over 14's part. Going to try convince the lads to go, otherwise its not worth it!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Yea kinda annoyed its over 14s

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Is it actually over 14s? I'm just assuming it is based on last one, so don't rush into not buying tix based on it.

• Advertisement

Bowling For Soup have just been confirmed for an over 14's show at The Academy on Thursday 18th October. Tickets €25 including booking fee are on sale this Friday from 9am!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

Going To Be Amazing Are The Supports Any Good ?

dollyrots are great, last time i saw bfs i went for the supports (zebrahead and mc lars) will be doing the same again

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Brennaldo II

Am I the only one who doesn't see the Academy date for 18th Oct on Ticketmaster?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Yeah I'm going to go to this. I was meant to go to the last one but plans got effed up. Never heard off the support acts but I wont knock them till I have a listen.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,142 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Am I the only one who doesn't see the Academy date for 18th Oct on Ticketmaster?

Won't be up until 9am.

• Advertisement

Tickets still Aren't Up And Its 10 to 10!
    But Mandela Hall Is Up!

Dont worry its not going to sell out till closer(if it does)

See Bowling for Soup live at The Academy this October. 14+ show, no alcohol served.
    Tickets €25 incl. booking fee are on sale now, plus a limited number of VIP tickets €45 from Ticketmaster outlets and online at www.ticketmaster.ie

VIP Package
    - Early entry to venue for the best seats
    - EXCLUSIVE acoustic performance by Jaret & Erik of BFS and members of The Dollyrots and Patent Pending
    - Photo with all 4 members of Bowling For Soup
    - Limited Edition autographed poster

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Looking forward to tonight!

Have seen them a few times and they always put on a fun and energetic show :D

I imagine/fear I may end up stepping on a child or two though :o

Heading in now! cant wait

Advertisement