Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Active mini DP to DVI connection in Dublin

Options
  • 05-06-2012 3:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭

Does any where sell these things - been to most of the computer shops in the city centre. I was even willing to be shafted by Maplin but they don't sell them.

Would really like to get set up today!

Anyone want to sell me one or two? :)

Even tried the apple mini dp to VGA - it works but wont set up an eyefinity display group - very odd!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

I have a few that came with GPU's, but planning to sell same so need to keep them, but this is the best option I can find, have bought plenty of Startech cables & converters, and all have been decent quality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭Procrastastudy

That is really odd! Ordered 2 of them earlier from Scan :) only people I could fund that still stock the coolermaster 4 in 3 modules for my acient CM810

Advertisement