Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Collect a phone for me from any VodafoneNI store and bring it to Dublin for me plz.

• 05-06-2012 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭

If you will be near a Vodafone NI store, then in Dublin over the next couple of days, earn £10 vodafone credit by buying this phone (huwaei G300) for me and bringing it to Dublin where I'll collect it from you at your convenience and reimburse you.

The phone is £110 on pay as you go, and comes with £10 credit which you can keep.

We can arrange exchange rate etc in advance if necessary.

Anyone want to do me a favour?:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

You could always drive/train/bus to Newry and buy it yourself. You probably thought of that, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭seeing_ie

Yep, thought of that and looked at timetables, can't get there during business hours this week and can't really justify the half day it'd take on the bus or train
    Thought there might be someone commuting back to Dublin on the bus or something who could pick up one easily.....I could meet them at the bus station.

Just chancing my arm as usual:pac:

Advertisement