Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

*ANY GUITARISTS WANNA CREATE SOME SCHWEET TUNES?!*

• 05-06-2012 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Female vocalist/rhythm guitarist here looking to get together with another guitarist to write some original material then eventually get a band going once we establish some direction etc

Im open to most styles so looking for someone who is versatile and creative:cool: Im thinking lets just jam it out and see what we can come up with and take it from there.

Based in south dublin/wicklow willing to travel
    Pm with your details if interested and I can send on some demo's of me singing

Cheers :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,373 ✭✭✭✭endacl

There's no 'c' in shweet...

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Deaddoll

Try not lose too much sleep over it tonight then! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,373 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Deaddoll wrote: »
    Try not lose too much sleep over it tonight then! :P
    I won't. Was the lack of sleep last night caused the foolishness! Good luck with the hunt.

:D

BUMP!!

• Registered Users Posts: 30 C.E.Mac

Hey there, I'm a male guitarist in my mid 30's just moving to central Dublin.
    I have a ridiculous amount of experience gigging, touring and recording.

Looking to play something dirty, bluesy, punk, grunge, rock etc. with equal parts balls and soul.
    Basically I love riffs that punch you in the guts melded with melodies that break your heart and harmonies that lift the soul.

If this sounds like your cup of tea or your mug of vodka give me a shout.

Cheers.

• Advertisement

BUMPETY BUMP!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 bandstuff

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 15 moe hok

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Chevolution

Hey there (: I'm an 18 yer old guitarist that lives in north Dublin, I can play mostly anything, blues/jazz/metal/rock/classical/easy listening etc... I'd be interested in jamming and seeing how things go (:

• Registered Users Posts: 38 ziplok

pm sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 232 ✭✭Maguirearch

I need a singer to form a duo...I can move near u if u wish ..I am a guitarist 35 yrs old male

Advertisement