Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rumble in rush 8 September 22nd

Options
  • 05-06-2012 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭

Date is confirmed for the rumble in rush 8

September 22nd, Any clubs wanting on this event let me know. cowzerp@yahoo.com

Moved the date as it's clashing with Cage Contender and only other date i could get was Battlezone's 1 so this is the confirmed date and our last show of 2012.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John Ferguson

cowzerp wrote: »
    Date is confirmed for the rumble in rush 8

October 6th, may try to run a junior show in the day time too, Any clubs wanting on this event let me know. cowzerp@yahoo.com

Same day as CC15 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Changed dates John, September will be fine anyway-Won't affect anyone and venue was available so all ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John Ferguson

Thanks Paul, gentleman as always!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭Will Heffernan

Makes me 'homesick' (if that is possible for some place that isn't your home) every time I see Rumble in Rush mentioned. Good luck with the show mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Makes me 'homesick' (if that is possible for some place that isn't your home) every time I see Rumble in Rush mentioned. Good luck with the show mate.

Thanks Will, Hope all is well with you-Ya've been keeping low profile for such a noisy dude.. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Thanks Paul, gentleman as always!

You'd wanna spar with the little P*#(k :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭Will Heffernan

cowzerp wrote: »
    Thanks Will, Hope all is well with you-Ya've been keeping low profile for such a noisy dude.. :D
    Busy a beaver here mate...but always keeping an eye out...have been competing consistently here...gi and no gi all over the country and had 2 pro MMA fights as well. Like yourself I plan to get better and better into older age :)

Advertisement