Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling my eircom account NOW!

Options
  • 05-06-2012 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭

I rang the cancellation dept today and how ironic, all reps were busy and they would call back..(recorded message)

how ironic that they never bothered to ring me back and when I tried to ring again the call center was CLOSED..

I've gotten onto comreg before re my contract and they sorted it.. I no longer have a contract with eircom and with immediate effect I want to cancel my service. NO IF's NO BUTS... I WANT TO CANCEL IT NOW!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭eircom: James

I rang the cancellation dept today and how ironic, all reps were busy and they would call back..(recorded message)

how ironic that they never bothered to ring me back and when I tried to ring again the call center was CLOSED..

I've gotten onto comreg before re my contract and they sorted it.. I no longer have a contract with eircom and with immediate effect I want to cancel my service. NO IF's NO BUTS... I WANT TO CANCEL IT NOW!

Hi Irish_Army01,

The cancellations process set out is as follows:

You need to call 1901 between the hours of 9am - 5pm and ask for cancellations. Have the account number handy when calling as this is required for security reasons. Once you speak to cancellations they will advise the next steps for you. There is a one month notice period for all customers so they will make a note of your intention to cease and then give you the preferred contact information to send the written request. Once the written request is received, the account will automatically close 1 month later. If you have any problems after doing this let me know.

Thanks

James

Advertisement