Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ive just about had it :(

Options
  • 05-06-2012 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭

well i done a 140 mile round trip today to find out the license i had has two mistakes on it one is a mix up of a S and 5 and they had completely forgot one number aswell

so aswell as getting aload of grief over the moderator i have this to deal with now

saying im pissed off is an understatement

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

At least you have the licence, It should only take them a minute to sort it out and get your licence out to ya. What did you get. I love getting new toys:D:D Feels like christmas did when i was a kid. Not that i've grown up much:P

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭johnnymolloy

i know just with the moderator hassle aswell its just starting to get annoying

i got a remington 700 vssf ii in 220 swift very happy with it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

sounds good, ye there'd be a fair bang out of that yoke alright. I can guarantee once you sit yourself in behind it and trough a few rounds down range you will forget about it all. well wear anyways. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

I was issued with a licence that had an incorrect serial number on it , i was told it was ok to collect the gun from the shop with it and i was issued a correct licence very quickly with no hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭johnnymolloy

ye im sure ill have it sorted out within the week then some bunny bustin and foxes :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement