Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shipping from handtec...how fast?

Options
  • 05-06-2012 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭

How fast are handtec with their shipping in people's experience? I ordered a garmin 500 kit on the weekend and then discovered they were closed Mon for the bank holiday and today for the jubilee. What Do people think my chances are of having it by the weekend?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭RO 06

mel.b wrote: »
    How fast are handtec with their shipping in people's experience? I ordered a garmin 500 kit on the weekend and then discovered they were closed Mon for the bank holiday and today for the jubilee. What Do people think my chances are of having it by the weekend?
    I got mine in 3 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭Chiparus

2-3 days

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Bechermann

Got mine in 3 days too!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

Thanks, might be a chance then!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭g0g

Same here as the other replies, so I'd say there's hope!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

Did you get an email with tracking? I ordered a 800 on Sunday but I kinda doubt that it will be here by tomorrow.

AstraMonti wrote: »
    Did you get an email with tracking? I ordered a 800 on Sunday but I kinda doubt that it will be here by tomorrow.

No tracking email yet, so not hopeful of getting it by tomorrow now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I've ordered twice from them and it can take a 2-4 days to get the tracking email, but once that's set up you'll have the unit in 24-48 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Rita1

I bought the Garmin 500 off Handtec but it stated that it was "Due in Soon-Taking Pre orders".

It took 3 weeks to be in stock but when it was the delivery was 2-3 days

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Oldlegs

Bought 405cx recently. 3 days delivery. Had to return it. But new unit sent on the day it was received by them and received 2 days later.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭Scuba_Scoper

Ordered a Garmin 800 last Wednesday, 30th May and received it on Tuesday.
    Funny thing is that I never received a tracking email - just the 2 order acknowledgement mails.

Pleasantly surprised to arrive home and have shiny stuff waiting.

Mrs Scuba_scoper had a very different reaction.:o

Because i'm the impatient type i gave handtec a call to find out the stsus of my order.

Apparently the garmin 500kit is out of stock, despite it showing it was in stock when i ordered:mad:

Good news is though apparently it will be back in stock tomorrow and dispatched as well, so we'll wait and see:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Rita1

Because i'm the impatient type i gave handtec a call to find out the stsus of my order.

Good stuff, I did the same.:D

The 500 is a great piece of kit. Enjoy

AstraMonti wrote: »

Have you received yours yet? I still havent got a tracking email:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

I did yesterday yeah. I never got an email with tracking or shipping notice, it just arrived.

So finally got my garmin today. No notice from handtec either but i rang them (again) yesterday and they told me it shipped on Tues and were able to give me the tracking number.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭manwithaplan

Just to mention I ordered a Garmin from Handtec on Monday night at about 11.30 and it was delivered at lunchtime today. Not too shabby.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Nicolekeith

I ordered a iPhone 6 Plus on Sunday does anyone know how long it will take to ship??thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,763 ✭✭✭C3PO

I ordered a iPhone 6 Plus on Sunday does anyone know how long it will take to ship??thanks

Hopefully not as long as it took for this thread to be resurrected!

Advertisement