Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobo, ram and maybe cpu wanted

Options
  • 05-06-2012 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54,381 ✭✭✭✭

I'm fed up of trying to get this ancient motherboard going so I need a new one

now this where it gets interesting. My budget is 50 euro for 8gb ram, motherboard capable of 64bit and cpu. I have to make clear thus isn't for a gamer one bit so not top of the range stuff. It's for who would have many applications open, photoshop etc

I have the graphics card radeon hd5450 so that will be going into this computer.

Am I asking to much for 50 euro budget?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Eboggles

You're going to have to look second-hand for anything like that, RAM alone is going to set you back €40 :o

• Registered Users Posts: 54,381 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Yap I'm okay with 2nd hand once it's working of course. I'd thought ram would be the cheapest among them

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

Headshot wrote: »
    Yap I'm okay with 2nd hand once it's working of course. I'd though ram would be the cheapest among them

The ram will be the cheapest.

Advertisement