Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom deciet

Options
  • 05-06-2012 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,685 ✭✭✭

thank you eircom, you rep or some one else has messed me up, i signed up for an account the payment details are supposed to be 46.99 for the first three months, 49.99 per month after that, no more or no less, my first bill from 28th april to 27th may was 35.91, i recieved my next bill from 28th may to 27th june this morning a total of 105.98, pray please tell me where i have gone wrong.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

They seem to do it to everyone on their 2nd bill same happened my mother and my gran i even seen others here complian of huge charges for no reason.

The reason on our bill was ''Service&Connection'' charges hmmm this was all supposed to be free for us we have since left Eircom really not worth it.

How they can justify charging people over twice the BB package price on the 2nd bill is beyond me :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,685 ✭✭✭flutered

can one assume it is to pay off the adminastrator.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭stephendevlin

Dont quote me on this I may be wrong but they give you a credit for the installation if its free. I think they charge it out and then credit it back on the next bill

I do remembery they have an odd billing system but do they bill you every 2 months or monthly

Advertisement