Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Cow to 02 Park and Ride Query

Options
  • 05-06-2012 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭

Sorry folks just basic questions that have probably been asked a lot but I am stuck for time to search the forum.

Basically, how long does luas journey from Red Cow to O2 take?

Also, is their usually good space availability on trains after a concert. I am going to Tom Petty on thursday and was thinking of using this service. How long is it likely to take the train to get back to red cow etc..

Any info appreciated thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭ruffmut

As far as I can remember it takes 30 - 40mins to get to the 02. Afterwards there can be a wait for the luas depending on the crowd. By the time we got down into the q we were waiting for about 20mins. If its raining make sure you have a jacket as there is no cover whilst waiting for the luas.

The trams will be full leaving the 02. If you are luck to be front of the q for a new tram you will get a seat, otherwise you will be standing in a packed tram.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

Widescreen wrote: »
    Sorry folks just basic questions that have probably been asked a lot but I am stuck for time to search the forum.

Basically, how long does luas journey from Red Cow to O2 take?

Also, is their usually good space availability on trains after a concert. I am going to Tom Petty on thursday and was thinking of using this service. How long is it likely to take the train to get back to red cow etc..

Any info appreciated thanks!

Extra trams are provided after an event, just make sure you get a return ticket so you can save time after the gig.

Advertisement