Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[WOB] E3 teaser video for World of Battleships

Options
  • 05-06-2012 7:59pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Shows no game play and makes me want to play the game right now :(

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,415 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

It is a good one, isn't it?

The new WoWP one isn't bad either, but it's not quite as good as WoB. I've seen a surprising amount of people looking for WoB, which I didn't expect. At the least, players could find Fighting Steel or some such, whereas WoT never had much competition.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

It is a good one, isn't it?

The new WoWP one isn't bad either, but it's not quite as good as WoB. I've seen a surprising amount of people looking for WoB, which I didn't expect. At the least, players could find Fighting Steel or some such, whereas WoT never had much competition.
    It's all about the size (of the guns)!

Advertisement