Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Odeon cinema

Options
  • 05-06-2012 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭

I always hated storm. At the cinema now to see if odeon are any better
    . €10 for a lrg popcorn and coke and hey don't even sell maltesers. Like a pub without Guinness.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

Bicky wrote: »
    I always hated storm. At the cinema now to see if odeon are any better
    . €10 for a lrg popcorn and coke and hey don't even sell maltesers. Like a pub without Guinness.

Same crowd...........different name, i just bring my own maltesers.

I've had, no sound, picture upside down, only half picture, a couple with a new born baby in the cinema,film just not on when you turn up...............i try to avoid it at all costs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Save your cash and rent out a movie, seriously. I've been so disappointed with that place and it's ripoff to the point of exploitation.

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Bicky

I will say that for the first time i went there was no problem with the sound, projector or the lights left on too long.
    Still too expensive.
    Kanye west was there last night. He is apparently staying in ballyfin and came in to see a movie.

Cydoniac wrote: »
    Save your cash and rent out a movie, seriously. I've been so disappointed with that place and it's ripoff to the point of exploitation.

I think its about 5 years since i rented a film.

Bicky wrote: »
    I will say that for the first time i went there was no problem with the sound, projector or the lights left on too long.
    Still too expensive.
    Kanye west was there last night. He is apparently staying in ballyfin and came in to see a movie.

Button, Kayne.........wow you really do mix with the stars;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement