Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling entire CD & DVD collection

Options
  • 05-06-2012 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if there is anywhere that will buy an entire CD & DVD collection?

I know I could list them on adverts, but I'd rather sell them in one fell swoop than in ones or twos.

There seems to be a few companies who buy in the UK, but I can't find any here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,691 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Got a load myself (see other thread), and I'd love to get rid in a job lot too.

But was thinking that might have to go the 'car boot sale' route.

Maybe advertise them as a job lot that can't be split, and see if you get any offers?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭OU812

Usually get stupid offers. Actually thinking of a CBS myself. Might clear out the attic/shed at the same time.

Probably get a better "unit Price" than you would on adverts. There's so many nickel & dimers on there. "Give ya a euro or a euro fifty if you post it..."

Advertisement