Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apache and their "special" pricing

Options
  • 05-06-2012 9:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭

Here's the "special" Apache's pricing for their pizzas available on justeat.ie:
    rI26.png

yet the same pizza is available at much higher price:
    rI2C.png

now I understand that certain goods may be offered in a promotion with different pricing, but it's been like this for as long as I remember (i.e. more than a year). in my opinion it doesn't make this offer special in any way, as taking under the consideration the time it's been listed like this makes me think it's their regular pricing

is that acceptable, and more important - legal?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

anyone?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Those special offers aren't an option on just-eat for my local Apache Pizza.

I don't understand your problem. Would you like them to take away the special offers, making you pay much more for your pizza?

As for legalities, they can charge whatever they want.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,431 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Unless they claim there's a specific reduction (e.g. half-price, 25% off etc.) in prices, they can make all sorts of vague claims under banners like 'unbeatable', 'special' about their current prices, it's called marketing.

Advertisement