Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub for a group on Saturday night

Options
  • 05-06-2012 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Friends going away party on Saturday night, we hoping go out about 9.30 after the football Germany Portugal is at 7.45. Anyway we are looking for a pub which will fit 20 or so at 9.30 not too packed, somewhere we can talk as well, preferably city centre. We will prob end up in 4 Dame Lane, so close to there maybe? Any ideas of a pub?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

The Halfpenny Bridge Inn might be worth a look actually, whenever I've been downstairs in there at the weekend it hasn't been too busy, and you can certainly have a chat in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭wicklowwonder

Des wrote: »
    The Halfpenny Bridge Inn might be worth a look actually, whenever I've been downstairs in there at the weekend it hasn't been too busy, and you can certainly have a chat in it.

Thanks might have a look! Want a bit if atmosphere just not a loud dance bar if you get me?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Macturkails usually has plenty of room.

Advertisement