Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother 2012?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭jupiterjack

that was some entrance by new girl tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,984 ✭✭✭dodzy

The chubby chipmunk just will not shut the f**k up talking! He's like a broken poxy record.

what the hell was the scrap metal lads problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

That awkward moment when Chris (chipmunk bouncer) is talking to Arron, the male model of the house, about Luke S having the perfect body.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Lol @ Ashleigh (tarty wan from Essex) saying "your hands & feet are connected to your body". Deep and meaningful or whah?

I agree that Squeaky Voice was going on and on, however, I think that Luke fella is a bit of a pain and fancies himself.

Yer man in the onesie is bothering my eyes. :eek: Who told him that was a good look? It isn't - it just isn't!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Ha, caught some of this earlier. The big guy talking about being an alpha male when his voice hasn't even broken yet. :D

flyswatter wrote: »
    Ha, caught some of this earlier. The big guy talking about being an alpha male when his voice hasn't even broken yet. :D
    Nah, you misheard. He wasn't saying "alpha male". He was saying "a fat male"

this is goin to be a good year id say..

What on earth was the story about the sausages? I didn't quite get it.

Alice1 wrote: »
    What on earth was the story about the sausages? I didn't quite get it.

Haven't a clue to be honest. The only gist I got was that there were enough sausages for everyone to have one each. Arron took two and then somehow everyone got involved. Haven't the foggiest what the three in the bathroom were bitching about but it somehow related to said sausages.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

there was 1 sausage each, and a few left over, they said to leave the leftovers until everyone was finished and see who was still hungry. Deena didn't hear this and just took one, no bothers. Aaron heard this and took a second and then covered his bowl and walked out when he thought he was going to be rumbled. Deena said she took one and didn't know she wasn't supposed to and noone else owned up to taking a 2nd.

Thats what I got from it. Looks like Sara and Ashleigh are the mean girls this season?!

Right. That Sara one's voice is beginning to grate on me and the more she drinks, the harsher her voice becomes.

Have decided I don't like Lydia - at all and she is starting to look like a rat or a gerbil.

Much as I tried to like Conor (from Northern Ireland) I can't admire him saying to Lydia not to tell any of the girls about the freedom to discuss nominations.

Thoroughly admire Adam for telling everyone about the freedom to discuss nominations.

Felt a bit sorry for Deana - she seemed to feel betrayed.

Who have I left out?

Big Becky is a pain in the arse

Agreed. She is becoming tiresome. I was a bit surprised Lydia wasn't nominated. Think Arron is a bit worried.

Some proper belly laughs tonight.

Chris 'fancies' Caroline. Unrequited love, bless.

"When you said you'd like to shít in my bed, I didn't realise that meant you fancied me" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Scott left the house because his sister died, shocked that he walked back in after a couple of hours

pookiesboo wrote: »
    Scott left the house because his sister died, shocked that he walked back in after a couple of hours

Link?

Two top class tossers up for eviction tonight. I'd love to see the both of them given their marching orders.

I'm actually a bit stunned that Chris was evicted. He's a gobshíte, but I'd have thought people would appreciate the bit of personality more than the nothingness from Arron.

• Advertisement

dodzy wrote: »
    Two top class tossers up for eviction tonight. I'd love to see the both of them given their marching orders.
    have to agree with you there was hoping the other tosser would have went first.

Hope that Benedict goes - he's a pompous pain in the bum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

This any good? Stopped watching BB in 2007. Had become fed up of it. Watched celeb at start of year and enjoyed it. This season worth watching?

I'm glad they have the freedom to discuss nominations. I never understood why C4 had a rule against it, it's what makes the game a game. It's what made the US version so much better as well.

I hope Lauren goes. I haven't watched it in a couple of days, but the whining is really bugging me.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Can't believe he went back in after his sister dying, thought it was something minor when he was only gone that long.

Lydia is a bagel going around, with her "celeb" boyfriend, my arse, his sister is barely famous never mind him.

mdwexford wrote: »
    Lydia is a bagel going around, with her "celeb" boyfriend, my arse, his sister is barely famous never mind him.

Who's her boyfriend? And who's his sister? :confused:

Who's her boyfriend? And who's his sister? :confused:

Andy Scott Lee, YES THE ANDY SCOTT LEE! his sister being one of the ones from Steps. I reckon shes doing it to wind them up a bit, am enjoying watching her!
    That Irish guy Conor is pointless as are the two Lukes and Shievonne. Unfortunately they'll prob sail through to the final week along with Sara and Ashleigh who do bugger all also, while the likes of Lydia, Lauren, Benedict will be out on their ear

cgpg5 wrote: »
    This any good? Stopped watching BB in 2007. Had become fed up of it. Watched celeb at start of year and enjoyed it. This season worth watching?

Surprisingly yes, after the dismal first year from Channel 5 this year, they seemd to have picked a few good ones for this series

pookiesboo wrote: »
    Andy Scott Lee, YES THE ANDY SCOTT LEE! his sister being one of the ones from Steps.

Oh. Right. Well that was underwhelming. I know of Lisa Scott Lee alright, never heard of the brother.

• Advertisement

I want rid of that Becky wan. Janey, she is loud - and she is always eating.

Advertisement