Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother 2012?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Raging Lauren and Benedict are up, like both of them.

Hate Lydia with a passion and don't like Caroline anymore either, her and Scott are pompous immature twats.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Our satellite went half way through last night's - did I miss much?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Ha! They're doing a variation of the Milgram experiment. Am surprised none of them have heard of it.

Ha! They're doing a variation of the Milgram experiment. Am surprised none of them have heard of it.
    Satellite gone again! Janey!

What is the Milgram experiement? Have to admit I haven't heard of it either.

It's one of the better known psychological experiments. I reckon Benedict knew about it but played dumb, judging by his non-reaction.

http://www.experiment-resources.com/stanley-milgram-experiment.html

• Advertisement

Thank you Western Night. I managed to see BB tonight via another source...

Janey, Lydia has some high opinion of herself! The more I see of Becky the less I like her. Hope Benedict goes - he is too arrogant for words:mad:

Benedict gone.

I don't think I actually like any of them. Shievonne at a push, and Luke A is ok but boring. Lydia, Lauren and Caroline out next, please :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭jupiterjack

Cant believe that Lauren is still there..

Yay!! Delighted Benedict is gone - he was too arrogant. Not specially liking Caroline either - the bird's nest hair is dreadful. Is Shievonne too good to be true?

Agree regarding Luke - seems to be keeping his head down.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

After seeing the way Connor spoke about Deana tonight, he should be out on his ear, thug :mad:

• Advertisement

pookiesboo wrote: »
    After seeing the way Connor spoke about Deana tonight, he should be out on his ear, thug :mad:
    Yes, totally agree Pookie. The only Irish person in it, and he manages to make a show of us. I think he just made matters worse by saying that his behaviour was due to anger.

Deana & Lydia nominated

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭jupiterjack

is that pig connor still in..

Yep, 'fraid he is:(

Can't seem to get it on satellite - so watching online and am 24 hours behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

That Caroline one is an absolute spanner, has the cheek to give Deana stick for not wanting to eat that horrible cake the other day and then last night cracks up over having to eat sweets on a merry-go-round :rolleyes:

That Caroline one is an absolute spanner, has the cheek to give Deana stick for not wanting to eat that horrible cake the other day and then last night cracks up over having to eat sweets on a merry-go-round :rolleyes:
    Agreed. She certainly milked it for all it was worth!

Felt a bit sorry for the Luke chap with the water slide thingy

Scott is such a little pr*ck with his fake voice.

Losing the football game and then not apologising or caring, they should have ripped him out of it.

Really do seem to be a horrible bunch of people this year, Lauren, Adam and Luke A being the only kinda ok ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

Caroline has simply GOT to go - what a vile little human being

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

mdwexford wrote: »
    Scott is such a little pr*ck with his fake voice.

Losing the football game and then not apologising or caring, they should have ripped him out of it.

Really do seem to be a horrible bunch of people this year, Lauren, Adam and Luke A being the only kinda ok ones.

Scott p1ssed Conor off by doing so, hes a winner in my eyes

PML @ yer man done up in the duct tape. I laughed and laughed - tears in my eyes.

Bird's nest aka Caroline is horrid. Really unlikeable. Deana seems to be a bit milk 'n' water. I liked Adam, however, the girlies are saying he's a sleaze. Haven't seen it myself - have to keep reminding myself that we only see what they want us to see.

Luke & Conor (and to a lesser degree Arron) are annoying my head:mad: Just wanta slap them.

• Advertisement

Arron and Conor are furious at being nominated. Should be interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

It's becoming a little boring - think they need to bring a few new people into it to shake it up a bit!!

Are they planning on bringing in new people? It might change things alright - the battle lines are fairly clearly drawn at the mo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

Really hope Becky or Connor go next. The most annoying 2 that are up for nomination.

Hopefully Conor - he's a bloomin' disgrace.

I hate Scott so much, hes a freak.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

So delighted Beccy and Deana are safe....at least 1 of the gob****es will go tonight!

jobucks wrote: »
    So delighted Beccy and Deana are safe....at least 1 of the gob****es will go tonight!
    Yes, hopefully Conor will go

Oh dreary!! They saved Conor

• Advertisement

Delighted Arron is gone. He was getting insufferable.

Conor next week, though.

Advertisement