Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother 2012?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Delighted Arron is gone. He was getting insufferable.

Conor next week, though.
    Oh yes I agree Arron was quite a pain, however, I think Conor will waffle on and on about how much he is loved - cos he was saved over Arron. Would like to know the percentages...

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭jupiterjack

glad that pig aaron is gone..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

AWESOME new today (Spoilers) Don't read if you don't what to know!

In the final of Turf Wars the winner team will win the Diary Room

The team that won- (To see Drag mouse)
    From hereThe Winner were Blue team,
    However Conor, Caroline and Ashleigh broke Big Brother rules by discussing nominations , a violation that Big Brother takes very seriously.

As a punishment their prize was quickly revoked, meaning that the right to nominate was awarded to the Green team. Only Adam, Deana, Becky, Luke S and Scott will be able to nominate this week.
    here!:D :D:D:D

So clad about this, You do you think it will be up?

• Registered Users Posts: 72,536 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Housemates up for eviction this week are:-
    Conor and Shievonne

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

i tuned in last friday night and thought it was boring.

• Advertisement

Why on earth does Becky have to screech like a demented banshee? When it was discovered that they had food, she outdid herself!

Totally gone off Shievonne. what a moaney-bones! Soooo, I don't really really mind who goes this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

I hope we're not stuck with 'Conman' as he likes to call himself another week,as bad as Shievonne is, hes been a plank from Day 1. I can see him sailing through to the final if he stays Friday. As for Caroline, how is she still not up for nomination yet?! They accuse Deana of being two faced but that one beggars belief

pookiesboo wrote: »
    I hope we're not stuck with 'Conman' as he likes to call himself another week,as bad as Shievonne is, hes been a plank from Day 1. I can see him sailing through to the final if he stays Friday. As for Caroline, how is she still not up for nomination yet?! They accuse Deana of being two faced but that one beggars belief

After this week, I really want Shiev to go, i hate how she messing with Deana mind about Lauren :mad:

Come on Deana your strong then that!, I was shocked that even thought of even of thinking of that. :(

Look this is start of the end for Deana! (No Way she win now) Sara win this series now!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

I cannot stand Caroline, how has she not been up for nomination yet? What a horrid horrid person!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 tinker217

I hope Sheivonne goes tonight, sure Connor is annoying but she has been on a mad one this week! Check yourself then wreck yourself lol

• Advertisement

Yea, delighted she has left. She just got odder and odder as the week progressed.

Conor, in my opinion, was being rather "nice" once he was nominated. Obviously wants to win more than he admits.

Caroline, (of the bird's nest hair) is downright peculiar. Seems to be somewhat socially unaware or somepin...

So Luke A and Lauren are up for eviction after face to face nominations, Stuck with Conor for at least another week, people have short memories after the way he spoke about Deana. I would have taken Shievonne and her haunted hands over that numpty any day. You have to hand it to Caroline, once she starts bitching about people they are up for eviction, Chris, Benedict etc. Its like noms talk with her without the rule breaking. Who goes? Caroline decides

Oh I'm very disappointed:( I like both Lauren and Luke. Janey, not sure I can put up with Bird's nest much longer - she is a right pain!

Awww, lauren gone - now what will Adam do?

Didn't hear any boos for her.

Big Brother dished out the next round of dilemmas to the housemates earlier this afternoon, as part of today's letter challenge. The housemates chosen to face their ultimatums.

Luke S is the first housemate in today's task 'Letter delivery dilemmas'. In order to receive a letter for the House he must destroy his most treasured item...the protein powder.

Sara, who was asked to hand over her eviction outfit- permanently, and to dress as the Queen until further notice.

It’s Ashleigh's turn in today’s task. She has to keep her potty mouth closed. This is going to be a tough one!

Conor banned from speaking for the next 4 hours

Scott who can only talk with a Macclesfield accent until further notice.

Luke A has been banned from indulging in his beloved nicotine sticks and from entering the smoking area in the general. If this wasn't hard enough Luke also has the joyful task of babysitting a wad of tobacco and a pack of cigarettes

Becky must keep cycling on an exercise bike for an hour

Adam must sit in a boat in the swimming pool until further notice.

Deana was been challenged to remove all her make-up and hand the rest of her kit to big Brother

Caroline’s tantrum when faced with her fishy task. Cheeky old big Brother pulled out the fish eye again, challenging her to swallow it whole.

I Can not believe want BB did next! :mad:

Ashleigh was always going to struggle not to swear but even we did not anticipate she would drop the f-bomb within the first minute of being given the task.

Unfortunately the consequences of her actions have spilled over beyond her own reputation. She lost one housemate a letter from home and that housemate was Deana.
    :mad::mad::mad:

Deana did handle it really well. after all she been thought in that house, BB Do this to her. (She will Win this show because of this .

Who I think will be up this week
    Becky VS Deana VS Luke A

or
    Deana VS Luke A

Ah, poor Deana. Felt sorry for her.

can anyone say what was in Ashleigh's letter - why was she upset about it?

Alice1 wrote: »
    Ah, poor Deana. Felt sorry for her.

can anyone say what was in Ashleigh's letter - why was she upset about it?

She was upset at the fact that she failed her part of the task with the result that one housemate (Deana) wouldnt be getting a letter.

She was upset at the fact that she failed her part of the task with the result that one housemate (Deana) wouldnt be getting a letter.
    Oh, I thought there was more to it. Deana was very gracious about it.

I really want rid of Conor - but looks like he's in for another while...

Everyone bar
    Scott and Becky
    up for public vote

Maybe we will finally get shut of Conor and / or Birds nest

• Advertisement

Caroline is gone, hate the way BB is messing with the nominations they probably felt that the rest would of ganged up on Adam/Luke/Deena but if they had of left them normal they still would of had MessHead up and out.

Caroline is gone, hate the way BB is messing with the nominations they probably felt that the rest would of ganged up on Adam/Luke/Deena but if they had of left them normal they still would of had MessHead up and out.

I reckon she sadly has 'fans' who like watching her, Ashleigh is a gonner I reckon and if its a double she'll be joined by her 'boyfriend' Luke S

I reckon she sadly has 'fans' who like watching her, Ashleigh is a gonner I reckon and if its a double she'll be joined by her 'boyfriend' Luke S

If anybody other than Caroline (baring a double eviction) I will be absolutely shocked, she is a clown of the highest order!

As for Ashleigh still trying to gauge if her going naked in the shower was the fact of being up for nomination or some weird way at getting back at Luke for flashing his ball :confused:

Did anyone else see Caroline refer to Adam and Luke A as "Mr and Mrs" in an obvious dig at Luke A being transgender. Just when you think she cant get any more ignorant

Did anyone else see Caroline refer to Adam and Luke A as "Mr and Mrs" in an obvious dig at Luke A being transgender. Just when you think she cant get any more ignorant
    Missed that - janey, she really is nasty

Was pretty certain it was going to be her and delighted it was, she is such a spanner, actively chanting to get herself out yes there might be two people you really don't like in there but the rest are your so called friends, the girls is absolutely deluded and an idiot!

That exit interview was pretty funny in parts, for what I can recall one of the loudest for boo's and off off off etc, she really just made a bit tit of herself and the mannerisms and facial expressions she used tilted the life out of me, she was actually foaming at the mouth at one stage towards the end.

Glad she is gone, not 100% sure who I would like to see out next maybe Ashleigh or Becky.

Yep, delighted Bird's Nest is gone. I wonder if there wasn't a wee bit "lacking" in her if you know what I mean? She just didn't seem quite right to me.

I don't specially care for Ashleigh or Becky but mostly, I'd like to see Conor gone. I think he is a prize prat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

Obviously Caroline is a lunatic, but the house could get pretty boring without her. I think Adam and Luke handled the chocolate/no cigarettes situation quite well too.

What oh what did Luke A say regarding Becky's BMI? Seems to be taking off over on Digital Spy and was also mentioned on Bit on the Side tonight.

But nobody actually repeated what he said.

• Advertisement

Alice1 wrote: »
    What oh what did Luke A say regarding Becky's BMI? Seems to be taking off over on Digital Spy and was also mentioned on Bit on the Side tonight.

But nobody actually repeated what he said.

Remember when he went around to Becky, Luke S and Caroline last week trying to clear the air with a chat, he thought he had sorted out his difference with Becky. But then he found out that Becky knew about Caroline sabbotaging the shopping list before she did it. He got really angry with no cigs being bought and felt that Becky was wrong not to tell them (after their chat he thought they were OK with each other) and said to Adam "She said she had so much respect for me but has about as much respect for me as she does her BMI". Their family did the nominations in the diary room today instead of the housemates and Beckys sister nominated him and said to the whole group on the screen what Luke A had said about Beckys BMI.Which obviously went down like a lead balloon.

Advertisement