Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother 2012?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Lol thought it was a very funny comment by Luke.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

mdwexford wrote: »
    Lol thought it was a very funny comment by Luke.

Me too! He seems to be the only witty one in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Yes, it was funny if a mite cruel. However, Becky has made it clear that she is happy with her size - when Deana asked her if she ever counted calories she said she did not. She has made a number of comments to that effect (can't quote any right now). So it seems a bit rich to become all "precious" about it now.

Alice1 wrote: »
    Yes, it was funny if a mite cruel. However, Becky has made it clear that she is happy with her size - when Deana asked her if she ever counted calories she said she did not. She has made a number of comments to that effect (can't quote any right now). So it seems a bit rich to become all "precious" about it now.

She also called Chris a disgusting fat lump!

pookiesboo wrote: »
    She also called Chris a disgusting fat lump!
    Very tactful of her and the words "pot", "kettle" and "black" spring to mind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭somegirl2009

i think its amazing , how much of a game Luke A is playing in there, going into the diary room crying looking for sympathy the hole time just because he is trans gender or whatever he is................can anyone else see through him and adam is another one --- they are thinking way too much about what they are doing in there.......still love it do :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

I hope Becky goes, she annoys the hell out of me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

What a divide in the house, would really like to see BB just leaving the voting to the housemates and stop messing with them but in saying that yesterdays voting was semi interesting.

Toss up between Becky/Ashleigh who will go I'm thinking Becky if she keeps banging on about Luke A's comment for the next couple days, Ashleigh "buzzing" at the noms, yes it looked like you are your cronies had gotten one over but in all likelihood either of the two above will go.

Wow Sara come across as some absolute nutbag in last nights show, what a lunatic.

Still don't seem to get Deana, act's all demure and then bang some music and she is up gyrating like a stripper on a pole.

OMG, like Becky has lit'rally gone! I've lit'rally never in my whole entire life, like lit'erally, it's jus' dizguztin', lit'rally

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

Whatever happened to "who goes you decide"..... Now changed to who goes we decide...and with a wad of cash!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭kevin12345

How can anybody justify giving someone like Conor £50,000. :rolleyes:

Just got caught up with the Friday/Saturdays episodes, didn't realise at the time that Luke was upset over the money & not Conor leaving, crazy stuff.

Sara is still loopy, starts a conversation then tries to cancel it when asked a couple of questions and trying to make out like Deana was attacking her, what a fool.

Glad to see the back of Becky she really did have two faces one was super excited and happy with smiles but when on the flipside she looked like a miserable so & so.

Can't really fault Conor for taking the loot I thought he handled it pretty well, not trying to side step questions and just came out and said why he took it.

While I don't think Conor did the right thing, I am finding it difficult to have any sympathy for Luke. Sara is a bit odd I agree.

Thought Deana was hilarious last night - and I'm not sure that she was quite as drunk as she seemed.

What does Ashleigh do for a living?

While I don't think Conor did the right thing, I am finding it difficult to have any sympathy for Luke. Sara is a bit odd I agree.

Thought Deana was hilarious last night - and I'm not sure that she was quite as drunk as she seemed.

What does Ashleigh do for a living?

She works in a cocktail bar. Dont think I'd want a beverage off someone who thinks England is in Africa and didnt know that chickens comes from eggs. Playing the Jade Goody card methinks and only Jade could oull that off.
    I reckon Scott is the dark horse for the final. He, Ashleigh, Deana and Adam are up for eviction this Friday where two will go. Ashleigh def a gonner and if Scott survives this I reckon hes the one to beat. People (me) are getting fed up of the Outsiders (especially Luke A) playing the sympathy card.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

Is it definitely two leaving on Friday?
    Has to be Ashleigh, not sure who else...

If it's two to go on Friday it's Ashleigh for certainly and I can then see Deana going, she has been spannerish at times and lucky to be up against the people who the general public deemed arseholes for previous evictions.

Yipeeeee, Luke A has won! Terrific.

Now, will y'all be around for Celebrity Big Brother?

Yipeeeee, Luke A has won! Terrific.

Now, will y'all be around for Celebrity Big Brother?

Im watching bigbro on plus 1 and cant believe i had to read this thread because now i know who won ha....:(

aw defiantly going to be watching celebrity big brother, i love it :)

Im watching bigbro on plus 1 and cant believe i had to read this thread because now i know who won ha....:(

aw defiantly going to be watching celebrity big brother, i love it :)
    Oh sorry Somegirl. I should have put that in a spoiler. Very sorry.

Looking forward to Celebrity Big Bro. Any idea who's in it?

• Advertisement

Yea i cant wait , no i have not a clue,

i didnt even know there was a celebrity big bro starting until bryan said it but i think the celebrity big brothers are great so looking forward to it :)

do you have any idea whos going in it?

Dog the Bounty Hunter
    Julie Goodyear
    MC Harvey
    are the ones I've heard of. You can be almost guaranteed some obscure WAG/Page 3 girl and someone from either TOWIE/MIC/Geordie Shore etc...Oh and probably someone that used to be in a girl/boyband.

Any word on what happened between Luke A's wife and Becky?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Heather from Eastenders is going in too according to the Sun.

I'd prefer Jean...

Hopefully they will put an irish Celebrity in aswell,

pooch90 wrote: »
    Dog the Bounty Hunter
    Julie Goodyear
    MC Harvey
    are the ones I've heard of. You can be almost guaranteed some obscure WAG/Page 3 girl and someone from either TOWIE/MIC/Geordie Shore etc...Oh and probably someone that used to be in a girl/boyband.

Oh didn't know anything happened between Luke A's wife and Becky. Do spill! (Don't like that Becky wan anyway)

Can't spill, don't know! But as soon as Luke A settled into his interview on BBBOTS, Emma Willis asked if he would be introducing his wife to other housemates, he said all of them except Becky as he'd been told there had already been 'banter' between them. He looked pissed off...

Don't know if I could stick that Heather one on CBB

Can't spill, don't know! But as soon as Luke A settled into his interview on BBBOTS, Emma Willis asked if he would be introducing his wife to other housemates, he said all of them except Becky as he'd been told there had already been 'banter' between them. He looked pissed off...

Don't know if I could stick that Heather one on CBB
    I don't know anything about the actress who plays Heather. I've only ever seen her on Eastenders in character.

Either Adam or Luke A to win for me would of preferred Adam but Luke was very acceptable.

Not a bad season at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭kevin12345

Dog the Bounty Hunter
    Julie Goodyear
    MC Harvey

Also Janice Dickinson, Julian Clairy, Colleen Nolan, Simon Cowell's ex-fiance. :)

• Advertisement

kevin12345 wrote: »
    Also Janice Dickinson,
    Is there any show she hasn't done??

Advertisement