Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother 2012?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,266 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Luke Anderson's Big Brother win was watched by around 1.5 million viewers

Very low

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Dymo

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Very low

That's what happens when you go up against the Olympics and a lot of people were annoyed with such little actions taken over Conors sexual assault threats and to boot they gave him 50,000 for his troubles. Some really crap production decisions made this year but over all I enjoyed how they picked some of the most horrible people in Britain and placed them in the house.

Roll on Celeb BB.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Dymo wrote: »
    That's what happens when you go up against the Olympics and a lot of people were annoyed with such little actions taken over Conors sexual assault threats and to boot they gave him 50,000 for his troubles. Some really crap production decisions made this year but over all I enjoyed how they picked some of the most horrible people in Britain and placed them in the house.

Roll on Celeb BB.
    What time is Celebrity BB starting?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Dymo

9pm Ch5

Hokay, I can take Julie Goodyear, Cheryl Wotzername (Heather), love love love Julian Clary, think I can manage Harvey (former gladiator). I just know that I shall detest Rihan Sugden (page 3 lassie) and Samantha Brick (narcissistic wan)

The others I can't decide upon or know too little about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

When was Harvey a Gladiator?? He's a rapper isn't he?

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭somegirl2009

yea hes a rapper , but his dad was a gladiator not him :)

yea hes a rapper , but his dad was a gladiator not him :)
    Ooops, sorry 'bout that. My mistake.

Advertisement