Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[New] J57 - The Introduction/Sam Kinison's Revenge feat. Soul Khan, Rob Kelly...

• 05-06-2012 10:20pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭

J57 Presents:
    Introduction​/​Sam Kinison's Revenge feat. Soul Khan, Rob Kelly, Juan Deuce & DJ Brace.

Brownbag AllStar's super duper producer/mc/alcoholic J57 released this banger a few weeks back with S O U to the ****ing 12th letter, Kelly, Juan Deuce and DJ Brace.

The intro of the song even has a shout out from Premo.

It's a banger son.

Stream it now from J57music.com.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

Great song.

A very good look for Rob Kelly, BBAS are doing great things in NY atm.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Premo has been shouting out BBAS on his radio show quite a bit. He likes how they've come together and appreciates the work they are putting in.

Fair play to Rob Kelly getting on the track as well. He fits in nicely.

This is slept on but Lecs Luther gets lots of comments and listens.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

This is excellent, really good production and the rapping isn't too shabby, very sample heavy production, i like that.

P4DDY2K11 wrote: »
    This is excellent, really good production and the rapping isn't too shabby, very sample heavy production, i like that.

J57 is a champ in this regard, I like pretty much everything I have heard from him.

• Advertisement

Re-listening to this, great song well worth a listen.

Advertisement