Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

psp essential games?

Options
  • 05-06-2012 11:29pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 323 ✭✭

So,im picking up a secondhand psp tomorrow,its €55 with charger,pouch and one the pro evo games(09 I think)pretty reasonable me thinks.

Gonna pick up a couple of 2nd hand games aswell,any suggestions?
    Obviously a Gta is on the cards,can anyone recommend which one is best?also a driving game(is gran Turismo any use on psp?)
    And finally,are any of the star wars games any use at all?have been massively disappointed over the years with a lot of them and don't want to waste money,even if its only less than a tenner.
    All suggestions greatly appreciated,cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Do you like rpg games?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

The two syphon filters were great (Dark Mirror and Logans Shadow).

This link will help too!

http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/score/metascore/all/psp?sort=desc&tag=supplementary-nav;item;6

Also yeah, Peace Walker...amazing game!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 323 ✭✭emigrate2012

Do you like rpg games?

Never really got into them when I was younger,not sure I could now,did like Zelda on the GB though but even liking kinda thought it was a bit tedious.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Never really got into them when I was younger,not sure I could now,did like Zelda on the GB though but even liking kinda thought it was a bit tedious.

ah right,its just if you were there's a ton to choose from,I see your getting pro evo,you may also like to try fifa

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

I enjoyed the God of War games on it (Chains of Olympus, and Ghost of Sparta). GTA: Liberty City Stories is great stuff too. To be honest, that's about all I even really got around to playing on it.

When you say driving game, I'm not sure which style of driving suits you, but Burnout: Legends is great craic on PSP. Also, for Star War games, I'm pretty sure Force Unleashed is available, but I've no idea if it's any good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

The PSP is fantastic for emulation. I've played more C64 and Megadrive on it than actual PSP games in the last few months. Needs custom firmware though. Check out the Console Modding forum for advice if you want to go down that route.

Advertisement