Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Power Hose

• 06-06-2012 12:37am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 153 ✭✭

Anyone know where i can get one of these fixed in Limerick. Tis fairly new. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

make please?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

Anyone know where i can get one of these fixed in Limerick. Tis fairly new. Thanks

What's wrong with it?

Is it not still under warranty?

I know there is someone on the Father Russell Road that fixes Power tools.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

amiable wrote: »

What's wrong with it?

Is it not still under warranty?

+1 if its under a year old it should be under warranty, bring it back to the shop and they'll fix it/ replace it at no cost to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

The electrical rewind place on Mulgrave Street (just down a bit from the Stuffin's take away) might be able to look at it for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 137 ✭✭kevinkmb36

gerni out on the tipperary road, almost opposite the topaz station, fix powerwashers etc ...they are main dealers for nilfisk products and powerwashers etc are their main business..:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement