Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teddies!

Options
  • 06-06-2012 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of anywhere cheap to get some teddybears in Galway, preferably dog teddies.

Or better yet, anyone have any at home that they'd like to donate?!

It's for a charity fundraiser coming up. Any help would be much appreciated:):):):):)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,478 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Tesco had dog Teddies in their bargain basket a few weeks ago. Not sure if they are still there but you could ask.
    The pet shop on Quay St had some on their window as well. He might donate one if its for charity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭scholar007

Why did I think this thread was going to be about something completely different? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,478 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Yep. Same thought crossed my mind last night before I read it :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭inisboffin

What's the charity? I can ask around.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

MADRA. Thanks very much for the help sandeman will check Tesco tomorrow. Hoping to have enough donated before I have to buy some!

Inisboffin you can PM me if you have any luck, thanks so much:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭scholar007

magentas wrote: »
    MADRA

Madras in teddies? Oh well equal opportunities and all that I suppose :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭inisboffin

How soon do you need them? I'll pm you if I can get my hands on some

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭dan hibiki

i have a dulux teddy i got from the paint shop! try that newsagents beside yesco in the shopping centre or try the second hand stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

inisboffin wrote: »
    How soon do you need them? I'll pm you if I can get my hands on some
    I need them for Sunday, I can collect any evening after work6pm+
    You're very good for offering to help, thanks a mill:)

Advertisement