Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get off of here and go to bed! Ye need rest!

• 06-06-2012 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭

89 (14 members & 75 guests)

Staying up late and getting less sleep than necessary is not going to help ye all tomorrow morning when you're feeling groggy and restless before going into an exam! Go to sleep before you get too caught up in what's going on online and feel refreshed and ready to go in the morning! Your creative juices will work much better!

oh.. and best of luck!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Avox wrote: »
    89 (14 members & 75 guests)

Staying up late and getting less sleep than necessary is not going to help ye all tomorrow morning when you're feeling groggy and restless before going into an exam! Go to sleep before you get too caught up in what's going on online and feel refreshed and ready to go in the morning! Your creative juices will work much better!

oh.. and best of luck!

Haha, I think the coffee has kept me awake... Possibly a bad idea... I need to try and study this essay also so it may just be a late night for me :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭BKC

Haha, I think the coffee has kept me awake... Possibly a bad idea... I need to try and study this essay also so it may just be a late night for me :p

Get up early if you need to but go to sleep now!

~BKC~

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

I'm still awake. I find this disconcerting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I slept an hour, woke up panicking. No more sleep, methinks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

No coffee, no red bull, no pro plus, nothing
    Will have you crash later
    You don't need any of that, keep your system clear. Drink lots of water though

Well it's morning now but always best to get up early, you are fresher then
    Go to bed early

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Incompetent

Haha jesus, couldn't imagine not sleeping! Good luck everyone (unless you're applying to TCD Comp.Sci ;) )!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

I suppose it's a good sign that I wasn't awake for long enough to see this thread. :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

I actually slept normal I nearly didn't wake up at 7 and slept for a further 30mins suprisingly I thought it'd take me ages to sleep.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 141 ✭✭WilhelmFink

In bed at 11.. First time before 12 in aaages.

Still awake at 1.45am :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭That Handsome Devil

Sleep from 11-7, punctuated by some alarm waking me up at 3 for a bit. But still, mostly grand:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Dapics

Slept from 11-half 5, woke up suddenly for no reason, felt fresh as a daisy, dunno if i slpet or not after that but i definately tried to sleep for the next hour and a half, got up at quarter past seven

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

81 online tonight and a longer paper tomorrow! :eek:

At risk of sounding like a parent...BED!! :pac:

Good luck, you'll all be fine :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

At risk of sounding like a parent...BED!! :pac:
    Mothering instincts kicking in already, QoL? :p:D

The lady has a point tho' ....

Advertisement